Sunday, March 29, 2009

whats wrong with this picture


the second transaction was for clearance items that I had coupons for. A nivea travel kit $4.88 i had $1.00 off coupon making it $3.88. then a bottle of clean and clear at $2.24, with a coupon for $2.00 off. making it $.24: thats great so far! next was a bottle of jergens natural glow moisturizer for $2.98 with a coupon for $1.oo off making it $1.98. the next item was a 4 pack of crest tooth paste for $2.o9, and a coupon for $1.00 off making it $1.09. Then I used my $5.00 gift card making the total $9.34 HA maybe i miss understood.. no. I looked at the ticket when we got to the car low and behold: they have charged me $7.94 for the jergens and $4.29 for the clean and clear. I grab the items and my ticket and back to customer service i go. They asked where i got the items. I told them from a end cap with clearance items on it. They say these items are not on clearance. Well i tell them there are more of the same items with the same clearaence prices there. so anyway they give me a refund of $7.34 making my grand total $2.00. Now thats more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment